Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Want to Hear From Former ZeekRewards Affiliates

I want to hear from former ZeekRewards affiliates.  What was your experience while being an affiliate?  Did you have a good experience?  I know MANY people are saying they had a great experience while in Zeek, and they did not see this coming at all.  Then there are others that say they thought something was fishy, but just couldn't put their finger on it.  Tell everyone your experience in the comments section.  More news coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I think most affiliates like me just have a experienece with scammers and lost a lot of hard earned money.

    Now, we all wanted our money back! And locked all scammers in jail.

    ReplyDelete

"Please do not spam the comments section with other opportunities. Your comments will be banned if this occurs."

Followers

Translate Website