Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Lost Money, Now What Should I Do??

I have a direct quote from a great person (KsChang) that is helping Zeek Rewards people understand all that is going on.  "A trustee either has been appointed or will be appointed soon. The trustee will take inventory of all the assets RVG has, and take back all the money in foreign eWallets. Once they are all in his control, he'll then start a 'restitution program' where all people who lost money will submit request. The time period will be limited. If you don't submit a request you won't get anything back. Then your request will be verified, and once they tally up the total the assets will be divided up and you get paid. This process may take two to three YEARS."


Credits:

Kchang; 2012; Analyzing ZeekRewards and Zeekler, is Zeek Rewards a legal business? Who is Paul Burks? Detailed Investigation here; http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/Analyzing-ZeekRewards-is-it-a-legal-and-viable-business-and-can-it-provide-long-term-income-for-you

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I would like to thank for your updated information about Zeek's case. I'm a ZeekRewards's affiliate and incur loss in this ponzi scheme.

    I made VIP purchase via Payza e-wallet since I am oversea (in Vietnam). What should I do now to get my initial investment back in ZeekRewards? I'm very confused now and don't have much experience in "paperworks" and procedures in US.

    I will highly appreciate if you can give some hints of what I need to prepare now and what steps I have to do to contact authorized person in charge (maybe that's the receiver - Ken Bell).

    I am looking forward to your reply. Please send me some advice to my email address: phgiang2012@gmail.com

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

"Please do not spam the comments section with other opportunities. Your comments will be banned if this occurs."

Followers

Translate Website